To mark our 20th Salt Awareness Week, we have a new and exciting format for our annual Salt Awareness Week reception! This year, we will be hosting a panel discussion followed by a drinks reception at the stunning historical venue St Bartholomew's Hospital Great Hall. The panel will include:
- Dr Alison Tedstone, Chief Nutritionist, Public Health England
- Jenny Rosborough, Head of Nutrition, Jamie Oliver Group
- Kay Shearing, The Children's Healthy Food Company
- Prof Graham MacGregor, Chair of Action on Salt
- and panel moderator Barbara Crowther, Coordinator of the Children's Food Campaign
Our reception will take place Wednesday 6th March, 4.30 - 7pm. We will post a summary of the event, along with photos, in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on our social media channels for real time updates!