As part of Salt Awareness Week 2014, CASH held an evening reception at the House of Commons on Wednesday 12th March, hosted by David Amess MP. Over 120 guests attended the event, including MPs, peers, NGOs and members of the food industry.
Presentations were made by:
- David Amess MP, event sponsor
- Professor Graham MacGregor, Chairman of CASH
- Simon Gillespie, Chief Executive of British Heart Foundation
- Luciana Berger MP, Shadow Public Health Minister
- Jane Ellison, Public Health Minister
More information to follow soon.